- Responsible for preparation of monthly/quarterly/year-end planning and reporting activities and management reports
- Process owner for budgeting and planning tool in ASEANPAC and Middle East and ensuring proper administration of planning tool together with IT in accordance with global guidelines
- Responsible for preparation and coordination of annual reorganization activities
- Coordinating and communicating with the global process owners and stakeholders on the planning reporting requirements and processes
- Responsible in ensuring timely and accurate reporting of management information cockpit for the different stakeholders in supporting operational excellence controlling
- Ensure continuous improvement of controlling and reporting processes and systems
- Involved in CF R roadmaps, initiatives and projects and continuous improvement process activities
- Topic Matter Expert for topic in the region
- Build awareness and provide training to users on whenever necessary
- Support ad-hoc requirement/task
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree / Diploma in Accounting and Finance on related qualification
- 3 to 4 years of experience in function of Business Analyst and Controlling function with multi-national companies or similar.
- SAP and Microsoft office applications advanced knowledge
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, possess analytical skills, ability to adapt to change and strong presentation skill
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time