Mode of Employment: Limited; Full time only
Into work, get set, go!
Our interns have ideas, make things happen, and get involved – from the very first day. Be part of a team numbering more than 300,000 talented people who are dedicated to tackling the most important challenges. What will the world look like in 20 years, how will new technologies help making businesses and economies carbon neutral and more resilient, resource efficient and sustainable Let’s find out together! You might want to turn established thinking on its head in the search for solutions. When you join our team, we give you the freedom to do so. You will also have all the benefits of a company with an excellent international network. What are you waiting for? Shape your future with us.
Change the future with us.
- You will support us with planning and execution of Thought Leadership projects
- You will help researching and writing great content, exemplifying how technology and innovation will help to solve major challenges of our time
- You will help to plan and develop compelling formats, assets and copies for social media and blog posts. You can, furthermore, support our analytics and social listening
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Your studies have a strong focus on communication and/or technology
- You have first experiences in project management and project support
- You love to learn new things and to tell great stories
- You are enthusiastic about driving innovation and sustainability
- Very good written and oral English skills are required; German language proficiency is considered a plus
Duration of the internship is based on university regulations.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time