Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We would like to get onboard a Delivery Engineer for CS Digital Services Spain.
What are my job responsibilities?
• Lead the delivery of digital services solutions across railway projects.
• Assume full responsibility and ownership for the delivery of your project module and report to the project responsible
• Prepare documentation according project needs.
• Develop new digital transformation strategies, roadmaps, capabilities, and competitive differentiators for our railway clients.
• Participate in and contribute to solution architecture design, based on requirements specifications, and drive the delivery of the solution.
• Primarily Linux Administration, used to manage Linux and Windows VMs as part of the application solutions.
• Being able to attend internal and external meetings driven in English and communicate fluently.
• Adapt, develop, and adjust products and services based on the project requirements.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science / electrical / electronics
• You have more than 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar function.
• Willingness to travel worldwide when required.
• Knowledge / exposure to relevant industry 4.0 / IoT technologies such as automation, IoT instrumentation, communication protocols, AI / ML, robotics, 3D printing, cloud/edge computing etc. is desirable
• Strong interest and exposure across technology, specially in the railway domain
• Strong IT knowledge, used to work with Linux systems
• English: C1 or equivalent, mandatory.
• AWS certifications, nice to have.
• Experience in Nagios/Icinga/Prometheus or any monitoring tool is desirable
• Experience in Maximo IBM or any monitoring tool is desirable
• Experience in Qlik/Spotfire/Tableu/PowerBI or any Business Intelligence tools is desirable
• Proactive and willing to help to improve
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time