Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We would like to get onboard a Cybersecurity Engineer for CS Digital Services Spain
What are my job responsibilities?
• Analysis / disinfection of incidents in production systems using IT equipment analysis tools in coordination with the Cybersecurity department.
• Ability to assess the security of our existing systems by developing/reviewing a Threat and Risk Analysis (TRA).
• Performing cybersecurity tests/scans
• Knowledge of organization issues, objectives, and operations in cybersecurity as well as regulations and policy directives governing cyber operations, such as IEC 62443, NIST-800, NIS Directive, and others.
• Ability to apply cybersecurity and privacy principles to organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation).
• Transfer of cybersecurity needs from the maintenance phase to the execution phase. Establish cybersecurity actions that may be required by the client. (e.g., centralized management of updating antivirus databases, definition of a robust vulnerability management process from products and system execution, etc.),
• Responsibility for the cybersecurity solution of systems deployed by CS and employees during the maintenance phase.
• Involvement in the response process to cybersecurity incidents in systems in the maintenance phase
• Analysis and interpretation of cybersecurity requirements in maintenance contracts.
• Secure management of remote service access during the maintenance phase.
• Safe management of service equipment during the maintenance phase.
• Support for the deployment and / or maintenance of antivirus in the system in production, where the design of the system allows it and requires it during the maintenance phase.
• Support for the deployment of cybersecurity patches on the system in production, wherever the system design allows it and requires it during the maintenance phase.
• Support to identity management and access control in the system in production, wherever the system design allows it and requires it during the maintenance phase.
• Support to the management of the response and recovery plan of the system in production (backup management, recovery mechanisms, etc.).
What do I need to qualify for the role?
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science
• Knowledge cybersecurity standards, experience in deploying tools in projects
• Strong IT knowledge, used to work with Linux systems
• Strong interest and exposure across technology, especially in the railway domain
• English: C1 or equivalent, mandatory.
• Security-related certifications, nice to have.
• Experience in deployment and maintenance of Antivirus
• Experience in Active Directory management
• Experience in deployment and administration of VPN and remote connectivity
• You have more than 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar function.
• Willingness to travel worldwide when required.
• Experience in tracking software versions and identify vulnerabilities
• Proactive and willing to help to improve
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time