Site Commissioning Team Lead – Saudi Arabia / Al-Khobar
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Site Commissioning Team Lead and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will lead a team of high-performance Commissioning Engineers in the Middle East based in the Saudi Arabia (Al Khobar, Dammam). While leading site commissioning team, you are expected to perform following responsibilities as your Role:
- Support project management in providing feedback about site planning
- Represent and liaise Siemens during site meetings
- Collaborate with all stakeholders at site (including customer / vendors site representatives)
- Ensure that Commissioning Progress reports are created, maintained, and circulated regularly
- Plan and execute site activities as per customer requirements for timely handover of projects
- Using your technical experience, manage site resources efficiently and to overcome any road blockers during commissioning activities
- Able to communicate site related technical requirements with PM / Development teams in country / global Engineering-hub and plan their timely deployment
- Adhere to EHS and Quality KPI’s of project at site
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Qualification: Bachelor of engineering in (or major): Electrical / Electronics
- Experience: 10+ years of Overall field experience in commissioning of Process Automation Projects. At least 7 years of work experience in Saudi Arabia (or in Middle East) with major customers (in Water, Petrochemical, O&G sector) is preferred.
- Knowledge of expertise: Sound experience of commissioning of PCS 7 based Automation Projects, Siemens Automation products, Standard protocols & interfaces. Further, knowledge of International (and Saudi relevant) Standards e.g., IEC 61131-3, IEC 62443 etc., Understanding of Commissioning Procedures and QEHS requirements are mandatory.
- Personal skills: You’ll be able to demonstrate interpersonal skills such as Multicultural sensitivity, Effective communication, Critical thinking, Problem Solving & Time management.
- Language skills: Fluent in English (with basic knowledge of Arabic)
- Travelling: Willing to travel due to job nature – up to 60% of the time
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time