Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Sales Manager, committed to Electrification & Automation BU, to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan or Rome within the Smart Infrastructure area.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.Your Challenge
As Sales Manager some of the main activities will be:
- Ensure sales goals are met within SI organization strategy
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of the clients to ensure they become Siemens oriented
- Acquire a detailed understanding of the customer's needs and requirements
- Fast-grow and maintain the relationships with existing customers
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and look after complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal partners
- Investigate and evaluate business potential of new Markets and/or Solution
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- Solid experience as Sales Manager in the Italian Energy Market providing solutions for energy market; experience in utilities, renewable and EPC market is a plus
- Electrical and Digital technical knowledge; University graduate, preferably in Electrical and/or Electro-mechanical installations
- Strong communication and social skills with competence in growing new relationships with professionals of all levels;
- Experience in dealing with different go to market, from solution to product through system business
- Strong results orientation; ability in problem-solving and negotiation;
- Sales operational experience and data driven attitude is a relevant plus
- Attitude to collaborate and create business opportunities through the other sales partners
- Flexible and growth mindset approach and Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time