Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
We make real what matters, this is your role:
As an MS SQL Server (TSQL) & MS Access (VBA) developer in our Siemens Financial Services IT team you will have end-to-end responsibility for the development, testing and deployment of new business functionality in Currency Risk Management for the global Siemens Group. Being part of our Market Risk team, you will work hand in hand with your colleagues from IT and the business department.
- You will be fully integrated in the development lifecycle, from analyzing requirements & specifications to implementing functional and non-functional changes and defining and executing tests.
- As our key expert for one of our Market Risk applications, you will be involved in the discussions and decisions about future developments as well as in the incident handling, problem analysis and bug fixing.
- Together with the Siemens Datacenter, you will be monitoring the health of the application, jobs and servers.
- You have a passion for technology and actively keep your knowledge up to date
To make a difference, you need to have
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or a comparable technical field of study
- 5+ years of professional experience in the IT sector, preferably with a financial services provider
- Strong background in software development using TSQL (MS SQL Server) and VBA for Microsoft Access
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Services
- Strong analytical skills with a self-driven, problem solver attitude
- Distinct service mentality as well as strong intercultural awareness and teamworking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent business English language skills
Additional skills that would add value, but are not mandatory:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Biztalk and PHP
- Business knowledge in FX Market (foreign exchange) and Accounting
What we offer:
- You will become part of an international team, highly experienced in nearshore collaboration and communication.
- We give our team members room for own ideas as well as the possibility to discuss and challenge these between you and your colleagues. Speak-up culture is part of our “DNA".
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time