Location: Delhi/Gurgaon, India
Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: permanent/ full time only
Accelerate your career. Become a leader.
Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of assurance. We offer an inspiring, diverse, and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble, and open, define how we work together as a department.
To deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens, CF A offers a unique Grow and Development Model. We believe int the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a mindset where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of our career. We invest in our expertise and therefore provide continuous career coaching, trainings, and mentoring, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world.
This is your chance to build your network within the company and become part of a truly diverse, international, and innovative team. We are looking for dedicated, result-oriented pioneers who are driven by the ambition to perform, even if that means leaving the trodden path and pushing boundaries. Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset who can not only leverage their own expertise but also inspire and empower people to give their best? Be bold and apply now for CF A.
To discover more about CF A have a look at www.siemens.com/cfa
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Identify key risks in Siemens’s operational and financial environment and develop an understanding of business processes, goals, and strategy to provide analysis and interpretation to management
- Design and execute comprehensive audits to address the identified risks
- Enhance and challenge existing audit techniques
- Develop and promote digital use cases that increase coverage and overall assurance in cooperation with our data analytics team
- Independently drive assurance objectives during fieldwork, including stakeholder interviews and technical evaluations
- Participate in meetings with senior management to present your conclusions and recommended improvements
- Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions
- Make use of the unique chance to participate in audits within other practices in CF A
- Conduct your audit engagements using CF A´s agile audit methodology
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Strong academic background including an Accountancy degree, Masters degree in Finance and/or Business
- Requires 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in industries similar to Siemens (Project business, Manufacturing, Product business, Software) or comparable experience within Siemens, or a ‘Big 4’ accounting or consulting firm – Statutory Audit preferred
- Relevant work experience in at least one of the following topics(not mandatory): Digitalization strategy, agile IT development, state-of-the-art technology (cloud computing, blockchain, etc.)
- Necessary skills, experience, and motivation to develop out of Controlling and Finance Assurance department within 3-5 years and move into a business role at Siemens
- Commitment to continuous learning and education
- Demonstrated history of career advancement
- Ability to continue an accelerated career track
- Fluency in English along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to travel (including internationally) as well as to live/embrace our remote-working culture
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time