Team Leader / Senior Product Owner (IPC)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Lead the Product Owners Team to do the IPC products development, including requirement management, R&D implementation, coordination with factory, which covers the whole PLM process. Close work together with international team (members from Germany, Turkey, India…) in agile way to define, invent, design and implement leading industry computing products for Siemens industry automation portfolio.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
- You will be a leading role in a newly created, fun, innovate, diverse and international team.
- You work closely with product portfolio managers to understand the marketing, customer application.
- You coach and support the product owner team to understand the products, customer value and strategy.
- You guide the team to elicit and collect stakeholder requests; define, analyze and prioritize the requirements, changes, customer value.
- You closely communicate with HQ for information sharing, strategy and target definition, project status transparency, overall project budget and product cost control.
- You work with product portfolio manager team to drive the agile transition for IPC business line.
- You coordinate with factory to make products to be introduced into mass production and control the right cost for product.
- You are responsible for the product owner team’s competence, performance, and team development.
- You love encouraging team to continuous learning and enhance sharing within team and with other teams, drive new innovative ideas.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Ideally you have successfully completed university education in the areas of Informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences.
- You are a leader with strong leadership and project management skills, clear logic analysis ability, interculture sense.
- You are expert on customer value and agile development engineering, with experiences on Factory Automation product application and AI application, could be but not limited to IPC, IOT products.
- basic knowledge or experiences on hardware / software design and testing, design to cost, design to manufactory.
- You can make decision based on analysis all inputs form team members when facing up with critical cases.
- You love to cooperate with partners to find out best solution, experiences for co-development and supply chain management.
- You are fluent in English (oral and written) – additional languages are plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time