- Create an environment to support CF A’s purpose, vision & mission in which growth can happen, where innovation is embraced and where people feel connected.
- You will be responsible for the CF A learning portfolio incl. identification, design, implementation, administration, and delivery of innovative cutting-edge training courses and learning methods - be it on-site or virtual; with internal trainers, external training providers or learning networks.
- Participate in internal audit engagements, incl. preparation, planning and supporting the execution of the defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified.
- Interview clients to extract crucial information and use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures.
- Drive our continuous agile transformation by being the ambassador of choice during audit engagements and creating meaningful opportunities to learn for the entire organization.
- You don’t shy away from Ad-hoc projects that may be outside your comfort zone, have ideas how to change things, can convince with facts and follow-through in execution.
- At least 4-6 years of professional experience within Siemens, in a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm or in other relevant international consulting companies or knowledge-based industries
- Bachelor (or equivalent) degree with above-average academic results (preferably in business, engineering or psychology) and industry understanding
- Passion and track record in leadership training development and project management
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent team player with a passion for lifelong learning
- Experience and comfort in working across cultures with clients around the globe
- High level of verbal and written communication skills in English and German; ability to communicate effectively to large groups and create impactful presentations
Any questions left?
Click here if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time