Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Software Project Lead (f/m/d) at Digital & Automation (D&A) and take on responsibility for managing software projects at Digital & Automation.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
This position is full-time or part-time with a minimum of 28h/week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing software projects for a subsection of the D&A product family and will be part of a team of software project managers within R&D in an agilely scaled international organization
- As Change Agent you will help to scale agility, to shape our agile/lean transition and to implement this in projects. This will include reducing release cycles and establishing continuous integration and conformity
- As a critical entity in the project you will constantly question the status quo, constantly challenge everyone involved in the project and thus continuously improve the results of the project organization
- In your projects, status and problems will be transparent to all and you will use recognized lean methods to achieve this. You will also be responsible for preparing and communicating the project status to all stakeholders involved (including D&A management)
- You will take on responsibility for program increment (PI) planning and target achievement with regard to schedule, content, quality and budget compliance in the PLM (product lifecycle management) process
- You will identify risks and draw up corresponding measures to eliminate or handle them; in conflict situations you will initiate necessary escalations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in a technical, economics-related or scientific discipline
- You have many years of professional experience in software development projects and you have already worked in agile/lean-oriented project organizations with internationally distributed teams
- You have a very sound knowledge of and practical experience in agile product development
- You have comprehensive knowledge of project management methods and tools (backlog management, planning, controlling, risk management)
- You can offer very strong moderation and presentation skills, and have experience in conflict management and escalation management
- Ideally you have experience in the healthcare sector and have a knowledge of regulatory frameworks (including FDA 21CFR820 QSR, ISO 13485, 62304, MDD/MDR)
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in English (spoken and written); German language skills would be an advantage
- You have a sharp analytical and strategic mindset combined with pragmatic implementation skills and a proactive approach to work
- You scrutinize processes and proven procedures, and ensure continuous improvements
- Your personal qualities include a target-oriented approach, communication skills, initiative, decision-making skills, assertiveness, analytical skills and the ability to work in a team
- International business trips (<5%) are a welcome change for you
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either