Do you want a good beer? 🍺 …or a tasty glass of milk? Yes? Then come and let’s work on a solution that helps produce them just as they were dreamed up!
Our software handles the creation and execution of a complete process automation sequence – we focus on the Food & Beverage segment, like breweries, dairy products, even consumer packed goods (lotions, washing gels…) etc. These solutions answer many challenges of today: modular, flexible, easily configurable systems that fit into the industrial portfolio of Siemens.
Your work will have an impact on the daily routines of factories all over the world!
Join us as a developer for UI elements in our new growing team and have an impact on the tastes of future beers! The project is building up in Budapest and we take over the topic from an international team. We work in SCRUM – together with other international teams – sometimes from home, sometimes in the office.
- Developing visualization using existing WinCC Unified elements
- Developing custom web controls for specific needs
- Close cooperation with the UX team, team members, and the customer (customer co-creation)
- Writing specs, tests, fixing bugs
- Taking part in the planning, refinement, clarification of the upcoming topics, demonstrating the results to the stakeholders
- Experience in web component development (CSS, JS, HTML, any web app framework) (1+ years)
- Flexibility in used technologies, ready to learn
- Communicating in English
- SOLID principles, Clean code
- Configuration management, CI/CD knowledge (GitLab)
- Agile methodologies, experience in Scrum
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time