Do you want a good beer? 🍺 …or a tasty glass of milk? Yes? Then come and let’s work on a solution that helps produce them just as they were dreamed up!
Our software handles the creation and execution of a complete process automation sequence – we focus on the Food & Beverage segment, like breweries, dairy products, even consumer packed goods (lotions, washing gels…) etc. These solutions answer many challenges of today: modular, flexible, easily configurable systems that fit into the industrial portfolio of Siemens.
Your work will have an impact on the daily routines of factories all over the world!
Join us as a Team architect in our new growing team and have an impact on the tastes of future beers! The project is building up in Budapest and currently a team of 5 is waiting for you. We work in SCRUM – together with other international teams – sometimes from home, sometimes in the office.
- Building the architecture of the applications to be developed, in accordance with system-level requirements
- Close cooperation with team members, system architects, and the customer (customer co-creation)
- Ensure testability
- Monitor internal software quality
- Give guidance and make decisions in technical aspects of the team’s daily work
- Advanced level in .Net C#
- Knowledge of
- Web technologies
- Design patterns
- SOLID principles, Clean code
- Configuration management, CI/CD knowledge (GitLab)
- Communication in English
- Flexibility and interests in diverse technologies
- Experience in Architect positions
- TIA Portal knowledge
- Agile methodologies, experience in Scrum
What we offer:
- Cafeteria package
- Private health insurance at Medicover
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- Closed, guarded parking area
- A young, dynamic, supporting team with mentor
- Attractive working environment and secure workplace
- Opportunity for international work experience
- 200+ training possibilities: Language, soft-skill and technical trainings, corporate programs, meetups
- Various career opportunities
- Loyality programs (Siemens Share Matching Program and Company loan opportunity)
- You can join several communities: sport, CSR, green, ToastMasters, etc.
- Family Friendly Workplace
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time