- In this role you support customer and industry-specific concepts (account development plans, semiconductor storyline & specific applications to support & train regional sales team, business plans, etc.) and implement them jointly with the global account managers, the business units, and the regional sales organizations.
- You are responsible for the collection, analysis, and communication of industry- and account-specific information and market data together with your regional colleagues (company profiles, investment plans, projects, opportunities, contacts, installations, etc.).
- You also identify industry specific requirements and trends and will use these to define requirements for our strategy & portfolio in close cooperation with our business units.
- In addition, you initiate and coordinate the development of new applications and digitalization concepts specific to the semiconductor Industry.
- You generate references, including success stories, which support our marketing activities.
- In close collaboration with the regions, you manage the customer events you are responsible for.
- Moreover, you foster a mindset of continuous improvement while ensuring the quality and completeness of our account and country reporting.
- You are bold, decisive, and courageous. You think about the big picture and are willing to try new things. Most importantly, you anticipate what digitalization means to our customers and proactively drive new ideas and applications.
- The basis for your success is a technical master´s degree.
- You bring proven knowledge and many years of professional experience in the semiconductor industry.
- You score with multiple years of experience in a field of automation/digitalization or PLM software.
- Siemens portfolio knowledge is an advantage.
- Knowledge of electrification systems, standardization, and digitalization concepts (IT/PLM/MES/MOM) is a also plus, as well as Portfolio Management experience.
- Besides, you have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a virtual and dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical & presentation skills are essential including profound knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel & PowerPoint.
- You have a growth mindset and permanently strive for outstanding results.
- An excellent command of the English language rounds off your profile.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
In addition we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either