Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Cybersecurity Professional (f/m/d) for Portfolio Enablement to be responsible for engaging development organizations in the implementation of Siemens Healthineers cybersecurity program for medical devices and related products, solutions, and services. Based on learnings from working with the organizations, you will leverage your cybersecurity expertise to develop and deploy work products that strengthen Siemens Healthineers cybersecurity program.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You recommend best practices for implementing cybersecurity and facilitate threat modeling
- You assess development teams for process assurance and develop guidance that enables the development teams
- You review source code to ensure proper implementation of security controls
- You support and consult audit teams with cybersecurity expertise
- You develop and deliver cybersecurity training modules to internal teams
- You develop special topic presentations to be delivered internally
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Cybersecurity.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a completed technical master's degree (e.g. computer science, cybersecurity, medical technology)
- You possess several years of relevant professional experience in the cybersecurity environment, ideally in medical device cybersecurity
- We also welcome applicants with a Bachelor's degree in combination with additional professional experience in this field
- You have a solid understanding of the elements of a secure development lifecycle, such as threat modeling, secure architecture and design patterns, application of security tools and security testing
- You have a profound understanding of implementation of security controls at all levels: secure coding, integration of security devices (e.g. firewalls), endpoint security (e.g. allow-listing)
- You have a profound knowledge about automation in the software delivery pipeline and the integration of security testing tools
- You have proven software development experience to enable implementation reviews of security controls
- You have knowledge in the interpretation of identified security vulnerabilities to properly advise product teams for remediations
- Experience with technical security concepts including recognized certification and experience with secure development lifecycle processes would be beneficial
Your attributes and skills:
- You convince with your strong writing and presentation skills
- You have strong communication skills and excellent German and English language skills, as you will be located in Germany and report into your manager located in the USA
- We step boldly - you think outside the box and love to step out of your comfort zone to try new things
- International business trips (approx. 15%) are a welcome change for you
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time