Position Title: Project Manager
Location: Peachtree Corners, GAOverview:
This position reports to EP Project Management, Manager. The successful candidate will interface with
both internal and external customers to execute high-level complexity projects. This is position allows
remote working.Our culture:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.Responsibilities:
- Senior Project manager for multiple complex projects throughout the country for both industrial and construction industries in the Power Distribution sector.
- Focus on high profile customers and highly complex projects in both technical and commercial areas.
- Support project stakeholders on day-to-day activities
- Support CPM team on invoicing and coordination of invoicing.
- Support CPM team on procurement activities
- Coordinate deliveries with project site
- Coordinate startup with Customer Service team
- Collaborate with Application Engineers
- Collaborate with MAP team
- Serve as escalation point for complex issues and challenges.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive improvements across organizations
- Applies skills to resolve complex problems to ensure successful delivery of projects or programs pursuant to customer deliverables and agreed upon contract terms.
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex and/or cross-functional
- Develops risk mitigation plans to preempt potential problems through the application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, processes, and lessons learned.
- Complies with Siemens policies and
- Excels in leadership skills
- Excels and applies at a proficient level, project management concepts, techniques and skills.
- Excels and applies at a proficient level: Application and concepts of Low Voltage Products.
- Excels in required system skills (COMPAS GO, COMPAS, SAP, etc.).
- Excels and applies strong interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
Required Knowledge & Skills (Continued):
Project Manager must possess the following capabilities:
- Achievement& Results Orientation Able to identify complex problems, analyze options, and reach positive, effective, and practical solutions
- CustomerServiceOrientation Works well with Internal and External customers utilizing strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
- IndustryKnowledge Understands our Channels of Distribution Direct and Indirect and is aware of risk of litigation, makes key managers aware of and works to mitigate exposure from affiliates, distribution, Joint Ventures, EPC, and General Contractors
- Discernment Develop ability to cut through the clutter to see and address the real issues facing the Project Stakeholders
- Perspective See clearly beyond their own vantage point across functional areas specifically manufacturing facilities to successfully coordinate related products
- Communication Effectively and efficiently communicate knowledge across functional areas both with internal and external Project Stakeholders
- Resourcefulness Exhibit creative ways to make things happen with less authority and fewer resources
- Accountability& Responsibility for Results Understand the difference between fault and responsibility throughout the life of the project and accept ultimate accountability for project
- Minimum requirement: 5-10 years manufacturing/project management background in multiple roles and business environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BS/BA, BS in engineering preferred, related field or equivalent
- Experience commensurate with position profile and 10+ years including direct industry experience.
- Experience in leading teams and setting expectations to deliver required results.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Microsoft Projects
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and flexible vacation.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.