Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our expanding team as a Service Coordinator. Our positions are based in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane and report to the Service Operations Team Leader.
This position resides in our Customer Care Centre, which includes inbound and outbound interactions, responding to incoming service inquiries and/or requests regarding our customers medical equipment. Support internal and external customers by providing accurate information, while giving efficient and courteous service, support order tracking, service scheduling and planning.
We have a number of permanent, full-time positions available, working between the hours of 7:00am to 7:00pm Monday to Friday, with occasional rostered weekend work where required. Our Customer Care Centre works hybrid arrangements including working from home and at the Hawthorn East office.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• You will professionally manage both inbound and outbound calls
• You will manage service part order requests and consult with internal logistics and external 3rd party logistics
• You will manage the confirmation of planned preventative maintenances
• You will plan scheduling of both urgent and non-urgent reactive services
• You will plan scheduling of system sales upgrades and factory updates
• You will assist projects in planning resourcing for system installations
• You will be responsible for creating service quotations for work outside of contract scope
• You will aid a wider state-based customer service team to ensure customer needs are met
• You will manage a shared service mailbox, prioritising and responding to internal and external emails
Your qualifications and experience:
• You will preferably have several years’ experience working in a customer service-related role in a fast-paced environment
• You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
• SAP experience beneficial
• Prior dispatching and/or scheduling experience advantageous
• Prior call centre experience advantageous
Your attributes and skills:
• A strong communicator both written and verbal
• Customer empathy and interaction skills
• You can professionally investigate and respond to requests in a timely manner
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills, interact favourably with others, and skilled at maintaining positive relationships while working to resolve problems and maintaining a high level of professional integrity.
• You are equally capable and happy working independently or as part of a team.
• You are willing to work flexibly and different shifts times when needed.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer.
Applications close 2 April 2023 or sooner should sufficient applications be received. Please indicate your preference of shift/position in your cover letter and our application questionnaire.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time