Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Process Engineer to optimize & trouble shoot in our workshop for higher quality and productivity.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for machining process creation, maintenance and control, to ensure the required product quality and contribute to productivity including minimize excess cost.
1. Realizing the design and develop outputs in production, including creating operation specification, validation and verification of production process, etc.
2. Analyzing defective parts and troubleshooting for failures in production line, report and actions follow up.
3. Setting up and implement process control.
4. Optimizing the process to obtain high quality for products and ensure the on-time delivery as well.
5. Improving process capability from cost and productivity aspects.
6. Continual monitoring the critical parameters to ensure the production quality is stable.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. You have bachelor’s degree or above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Automation, etc.
2. You have minimum 3 years’ experience in CNC Process Engineering. Proficient in CNC programming, and experience on CNC programming of complex product.
3. You are excellent at production process trouble shooting & statistical analysis.
4. You have growth mindset, good ownership, teamwork & result driven.
5. You have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
4. 成长性思维，良好的主人翁精神，善于合作以及结果导向 。
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens X-Ray Vacuum Technology Ltd., Wuxi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time