Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt8t51udq-I
You want to help accelerate the digital transformation and build a more sustainable future by reducing CO2 emissions, lowering industry energy consumption, or improving resource efficiency?
Create a better tomorrow with us at Siemens Digital Industries!
As an Vertical Manager, you will work closely with our B2B customers to provide innovative and environmentally friendly solutions tailored to their needs. You play an important part influencing overall customer happiness and achieving annual sales growth aspirations.
The Vertical Manager for Digital Industry, Factory Automation Infrastructure Asia-Paciﬁc is a headquarter function who is responsible to actively maximize market share and establish local ecosystem for Infrastructure with focus on Factory Automation in responsible regions. The Vertical Manager Asia-Paciﬁc derives and develops the business for Factory Automation by cooperating with relevant headquarter functions worldwide in frame of Digital Industries, Regional Management and regional organizations to manage and lead the Automation Systems in Cooperation with our internal and external Partners for their achievement of short, mid and long-term objectives and economic successes in Asia-Paciﬁc according to strategic and operative targets deﬁned by Emerging Vertical headquarter
Your Daily works includes:
Full Sales and Customer responsibility of short, mid and long-term objectives
- Development of a Business plan
- Increase the market share
- Provide the market transparency/ Customer transparency
- Customer development plan (all Customer types, internal/external)
- Implementation of Customer measures
- Relationship management with Top Customers
- Involvement of Regional Management and all participating international organizations
- Supporting FA & Sales organization for the specific markets and key customers
- Supporting cross regional projects
- Analyzing and monitoring of market relevant information
- Drive and participate organizational & people development
- Provide region-specific coaching and guidance
- Achievement of define sales Targets
Full System/Application responsibility to offer an innovative Portfolio for Customer and Partner
- Define an innovative System/Application with measurable Added Value in cooperation with HQ
- Preparing and carry out Customer presentation with Added Value
- Driving new technology and concepts in the vertical markets
- Developing or adapting Asia-Pacific specific requirements
Full Project support responsibility for Customer and projects
- Provide local support for the best possible approach
- Provide and organize a close cooperation with the internal/ local SUP organization for Customer support and Project support
Full responsibility for financial planning/controlling and reporting
- Regular reporting for Cost, Budget, Pipeline, Forecast to the local Manager and Emerging Verticals HQ
Use your skills to move the world forward.
You are the right candidate for this position if the following description fits you...
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) with major in Automation, Business Management, Business Administration, or any relevant disciplines
- 5+ years’ experience in sales environment or business development
- Experience in managing Asia-Pacific related Industrial Verticals with full sales responsibilities
- Experience in managing Vertical specific strategic projects
- Sufficient portfolio knowledge of Digital Industries from Factory and Process Automation, Motion Control to Software Strong stakeholder management skills and strong presentation skills
- Strategic mind-set with effective customer orientation and readiness to intensive working and multi-tasking beneficial
In return, we offer:
- Flexible and hybrid working models that allow for time off for yourself and your family
- an attractive remuneration package
- Siemens Flexible Benefits Program designed to give you the freedom to opt for the insurance plan, health and wellness benefits that suit your individual need
- development opportunities for personal and professional growth
- colleagues that are as thoughtful, encouraging, hardworking, and driven as you
- an outstanding open-minded culture with an ecosystem of a large company like Siemens
Join our team, and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
This is what happens after you apply:
- CV Screening
- Talk with our recruiter to get to know your motivation & your experience
- Personality and Sales Fit Assessment (Optional)
- 1-3 Business Interviews
Want to learn more about us?
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market.
DI shapes the future through outstanding consultation and innovative solutions by constantly pushing our boundaries to take our customers to the next level where they can exceed their expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time