Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Engineering of SCADA work package execution and Details design submission for SCADA Package for AC, DC Traction Power Supply (TPS) substations for rail electrification systems by considering both, the customer specifications and the Siemens’ regulations and standards.
- Interface clarification and technical integration of all electrical systems within the Bulk substation, Traction substation.
- Design preparation and reviewing of electrical wiring diagrams, control concept relevant for SCADA server cabinets, RTU cabinets, Network cabinets and SCADA workstations.
- Elaboration of conceptional solutions and finding answers to ambitious SCADA requirements
- Technical support, analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries in collaboration with the manufacturing, the project engineering team and the project management
- Participate in Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT), Factory Integration Testing (FIT), Field / Site Acceptance Testing (SAT), and Field / Site Integration Testing (SIT) as required
- Planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages in view of date, cost and quality aspects
- Flexible approach to work and ability to prioritize and manage your time effectively Strong attention to detail.
- Maintain effective communications with all project participants to ensure contract delivery on time and within budget.
- Positively influence engineering design and construction safety performance and aims for zero accidents.
- Good knowledge of SCADA system and Power Automation system with good understanding for system configuration, manufacturing, and installation matters.
- Basic knowledge of Rail Electrification (preferred), High-Medium voltage technology with good understanding of overview system configuration.
- Knowledge of Engineering processes and Relevant Standards.
- Good knowledge of Network control, communication and security (option) with switching and routing components (Siemens equipment based e.g. Simatic S7, SICAM A8000 and SICAM AK3, SCALANCE, Ruggedcom are preferred).
- Working Experience on Layer 2 , Layer 3 network design and configuration experience on network switches, network Firewalls etc. will be advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Digital protection relays Knowledge of measuring, control and supervisory systems.
- Knowledge of Communication protocols for power system such as IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-101/104, Modbus, SNMP and OPC UA.
- Proven in-depth knowledge and experience with the following products/software is an advantage:
- Sitras RSC (Preferred) or Similar system
- SICAM Toolbox II or Similar system
- SICAM Device Manager or Similar system
- WinCC OA (Preferred)
- Experience in project realization, local/ international project environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and report at all levels Verbal and written fluency in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Visio).
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering.
- 10-12 years of experience designing, implementing, and testing and commissioning of traction Power (AC/DC) SCADA System or power SCADA system. Knowledge of substation automation system will be advantage.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in design, engineering, database configuration, trouble shooting, testing and Commissioning of Traction SCADA system in railway/metro projects.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Ahmedabad or Surat. You will also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time