Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a National Operations Manager – IM/DX to ensure the effective and efficient deployment of our highly skilled field teams covering after-hours shifts and to include all activities supported after-hours for both In Vivo and In Vitro customers nationally.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a National Operations Manager IM/DX you will be responsible for:
- Leadership of a highly engaged team of Service Coordinators responsible for the deployment of field resources to support customer planned and reactive service activities as well the processing of direct sales requests, issuance of service keys and loaner tools as well as ordering of repair parts.
- Leadership of a team of dedicated Call Center resources responsible for answering incoming customer calls.
- Focus on the development of role specific behaviors for direct reports to support a customer-centric experience.
- Collaborate with peers, specifically Region Service Managers to ensure the efficient deployment of CSEs to support an outstanding customer experience.
- Support a culture focused upon employee engagement and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for zone/area performance specific to established goals to include expense management.
- Monitor established performance indicators and address performance gaps by further developing direct reports with a focus on ownership and accountability.
- Actively participate in the development and support of strategic planning to meet future business/product needs and customer requirements.
- Support implementation of projects and new technologies to support efficiencies while further enhancing the overall customer experience.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Provide continuous coaching, development and training of team members.
- Evaluates direct report performance and identify areas of development with a regular feedback cadence.
- Partners with peers within the CCC to ensure the consistent application of established processes as a unified team.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Minimum of 5 years professional Customer Facing experience.
- BS/BA Degree. (However Commensurate experience may be substituted for education)
- Minimum 3 years direct management experience Managing a Team, healthcare experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and presentation.
- Ability to drive people, process, and technology initiatives to efficiently support a world-class customer experience.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, high level of initiative, embraces an ownership culture
- LEAN/6 Sigma methodology preferred
- Experience or knowledge but not limited to scheduling, parts ordering, Direct Sales and CSR functions preferred
- Experience or knowledge of Siemens Healthineers business in the United States preferred
- Strategic knowledge of Siemens and Siemens Healthineers along with extensive market knowledge in the United States preferred
- 5% travel.
Ability to work the hours of 2pm to 11pm
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to
consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.