We are looking for the candidate with 8-12 years of experience for Pune Location.
• Responsible for development and support of enterprise .NET applications
• Supports critical production systems and data pipelines
• Develop software solutions compliant with enterprise architecture, processes, procedures, and protocols
• Works with architects and developers to report development progress.
• Responsible for timely completion of the development phase of projects
• Requirement Analysis, Clarifications, Feasibility/ POC’s and providing expert and detailed estimates.
•Process & Quality: Produce artifacts – Review logs, RCA, Traceability Matrix, Perform RCA, help / participate in events such as Process Audits, Quality Gates, Project Status Reviews.
•Leads the implementation and support of technological solutions
•You should Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
•Proposes, implements, removing obstacles and supports new technological solutions that improve business operations
•You should have Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
• B.E. or B.Tech. with 10-12 years of total experience and relevant experience in .NET
• Solid experience designing and developing .NET-based solutions using OOP concepts that include many of the following technologies:
• Development experience with .NET and .NET Core,
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Should have significant experience developing working production grade software and maintaining it through a git version control system.
• Ability to work across new age front end scripting languages and adapt to rapidly changing technology stack
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Initiative; Change Orientation; Good Learning Curve; Communication Skills; Coaching and Mentoring; Teammate; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics; Siemens Value; handling complex and dynamic needs.
• C# (.NET Framework, .NET Core),
• SQL / SQL Server / Oracle
• AWS Basics (EC2, S3)
Good to Know:
• Entity Framework
• REST, HTTP Protocol, Soap
• Postman, Swagger, OpenAPI
• OKTA, MyID (Oauth)
• Windows Server Administration Basics
Nice to have/know:
• Git, JIRA
• Scripting languages (e.g. Windows Powershell, Python)
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time