For our Building Product Division in BEIJING (or Shanghai), we are looking for a Product Manager - Sensor
楼宇自控产品业务， 传感器产品经理职位 (Beijing or Shanghai)
What are my responsibilities?
• Leading a Global or Local Product family/group for sensors，being responsible for a defined portfolio to profitably grow addressing future demands of local market and as the entrepreneur of the business, driving the Strategy of the business, the Product Management over the lifecycle and End-to-End Operations Excellence jointly with the respective functions.
• Responsible for the responsible product line business / portfolio strategy and management,
(1) developing the global or local product line strategy (incl. market & competitor strategy, innovation portfolio, investments & partnerships, etc.)
(2) managing the complete product lifecycle (incl. input for 4P - from ideation / seeding and new product definition, portfolio and price positioning, systematic planning / introduction / transition / phase-out of products etc.) focusing on the global releases, global phase-in/ phase outs, etc.
(3) making decisions in line with the business strategy of the unit and jointly with the Global Head of Product Management and the Market Portfolio Mangers (incl. investment allocation, global product releases according to PLM process etc.)
• Taking ownership of end-to-end operations excellence,
(1) being the responsible Product Manager within the R&D agile development processes (esp. Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Minimum Marketable Product (MMP), Lean Portfolio Management (LPM), Product Leadership Strategy (PLS), etc.) for assigned global or local product development focusing on the synergies, on the platforms, on the global coordination, etc (always only one owner)
(2) give support to top-line with marketing and sales initiatives driven by the related Market Portfolio Manager and Sales teams in a region
(3) taking care of supply chain performance by collaborating with logistics, procurement, quality and production (incl. product availability, stock, etc.) excluding SCM for local markets
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Graduate in HVAC, Sensing technology or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of product management and business development / engineering experience in HVAC or Building automation or sensor technology relevant business is a plus.
• Analytical thinking combined with conceptual and organizational abilities
• Good rhetorical and presentation skills and capability to promote ideas and products
• Cross function team leadership capability, communication skills are needed
• Excellent oral and written English skills
• Resilient and team-oriented personality who is willing to travel and likes to work in an international environment
• Business drive, customer orientation and open minded
An advantage but not mandatory:
• Studies or working experience outside China is an advantage
• Sales or marketing experience is preferred
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Beijing Siemens Cerberus Electronics Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time