Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Technological/process support and planning of manufacturing process (incl. incoming inspection, material preparation / distribution, assembly, testing and packing) to ensure that the setup of production will satisfy our quality system, product introduction plans and production efficiency for medical devices.
1. Conduct feasibility studies on methods and equipment to meet product specification or customer requirements Coordinating with PLM project teams regarding feasibility in production, ensure that all relevant know-how has been transferred to SCM.
2. Set up and maintain validation and verification of production processes, including creating of working and testing instruction for SCM closely. communication with suppliers and give early alert of materials shortage or quality problems in case any unexpected situations happen to suppliers.
3. Support Industry Engineer to maintain up-to-date information into improve process quality in production with the goal to recognize and then eliminate disturbances in order to optimize and maintain existing production processClosely communication with R&D department for phase out materials planning to reduce excess materials.
4. Planning of incoming inspection, assembly, testing and packing equipment.
5. Support procurement during supplier selection.
6. Maintaining up-to-date information on planning documents (schedules, milestone plans) in order to ensure the transparency of project progress for all those involved with the support of IE.
7. Technical support for service, incoming inspection, assembly testing and packing during the product life cycle time.
8. Other tasks assigned by supervisors
At least 2 years experience with Process Engineering.
University or college degree for engineer with mechanical, electronical or mechatronic education.
English skill both in verbal and written.
Material planning and purchasing; Inventory controlling and Non-conforming Material handling; Bonded material management.
Conduct logistics operations in SAP system (issue purchase order, check stock, identify material usage etc.).
Communication with supplier on Forecast, delivery plan, Non-conforming Material status etc.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time