Siemens Healthineers has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Cryogenic Engineer looking for a new remote role. This full-time position offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Cryogenic Engineer, you will understand thermodynamic principles and cryogenics. You will also understand material properties and the correct selection of materials, analysing and designing low-temperature systems.
If you were already working there last week, here are some of the areas you would be working in:
· Conceptual development of cryogenic systems and calculation and balancing of heat loads
· Use of finite element techniques for static and dynamic thermal modelling
· Building and maintaining cryogenic systems
· Troubleshooting cryogenic systems, identifying and resolving problems.
To apply, you will need relevant knowledge of thermodynamic principles and cryogenics. You will also require the following:
· Understanding of refrigeration systems, their operating principles and advantages
· Understanding of vacuum systems and their design
· Awareness of latest developments in cryogenic engineering.
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative remote full-time Cryogenic engineer job, please contact Siemens Healthineers today.
We have great benefits including, 26 days holiday with the option to buy or sell an additional 5, up to 10% employer pension contribution, share scheme, bonus scheme, access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover, Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year, support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working. Siemens Healthineers are Great Place to Work Certified and a Top 100 Rate My Apprenticeship employer.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time