SALES MANAGER – Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure, Electrical Products department as a project Sales Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
In this role you will have the chance to join our Electrical Products team and be a part of our success story in the Middle East region based in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Your main responsibilities & experience shall cover the following:
· Achieve the sales KPIs assigned to different sales channels across the eastern region.
· Maximize market exploitation for Siemens LV products and systems.
· High knowledge on LV market segments, potentials, pricing, competitors, applications, …etc.
· Support the product marketing activities to satisfy the market needs & demand.
· Supporting & providing competitive edges of products portfolio over competition.
· Supporting logistics & back office in order processing & offering phases.
· Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
· Proactively assess, clarify & validate partner account needs on an ongoing basis.
· Support launch of new products for control & power distribution applications.
· Conduct quantitative analysis to determine market size and share for various Siemens businesses; update and maintain data regularly.
· Collect and analyze market intelligence regularly to identify industry trends, competitive dynamics, and customer requirements.
· Build and develop relationship with Consultants, Contractors, Developers, End Users, and promote visibility of Siemens to local networks.
· Actively drive the projects with all stakeholders via the whole sales process.
· Develop projects pipeline for Siemens and channel partners and ensure right selection and solution.
- Provide technical expertise on customer application requirements and specify Siemens’ Technology solution offerings and educate partners and customers on the latest technical features.
- Support customers in evaluation and definition of Siemens products’ technology and constraints.
- Increase market awareness on both company and products (e.g., through technical product presentations/seminars for customers, promotions, advertising).
- Products approval and prequalification, facilitating all the necessary approval documentation (e.g., type test info, data sheets, reference projects, new application examples, …etc.).
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
· Around 10 years of experience in a similar role.
· Strong sales and marketing background on Low Voltage products and systems.
· Strong ability for working in a team environment as a team player and a team leader.
· Critical and strategic thinking along with high product and market analysis skills.
· Strong presentation skills and market intelligence knowledge.
· Professional experience in channel partners business in Low Voltage, power, and control products.
· High experience in managing first & second layers of channel partners.
· Fluent written and spoken English.
· Proficient written and spoken Arabic.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time