Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an IT Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- You manage all IT-related tasks and requirements for the Hoffman Estates-site
- You are the first point of contact in IT for our business in Hoffman Estates
- You consult & support the implementation of new or changed IT-services and -solutions for the site
- You ensure local service operation by including external and internal service providers
- You ensure high customer satisfaction by translating business demands into IT service requirements
- You closely collaborate with other key users within IT
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have experience in customer-facing IT roles
- You have the ability to work independently
- You have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have excellent PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a technical field or comparable experience and certifications
- You have at least 4 years of experience of working in a customer-facing IT-position
- You have experience with ITSM and ITIL
- You are able to work effectively in global, multi-cultural teams
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.