Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Cyclotron Field Service Engineer to continue the tradition of excellence in the delivery of service and support to our global Eclipse Cyclotron network.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Cyclotron Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Work remotely and autonomously with complicated tasks involving all measures of cyclotron and chemistry support.
- Communicate and work with the local management team and represent both the service group, and Siemens, professionally.
- You will take part in knowledge exchange with our R&D team to improve and further develop our products and software solutions
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- Thorough working knowledge of the RDS Eclipse cyclotron and associated chemistry support and be able to communicate this information to customers via phone support, as well as live onsite support when dispatched.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You possess a working knowledge of basic particle accelerator physics and operations.
- Must possess a working knowledge of basic vacuum systems.
- Must possess a working knowledge of basic electricity and the use of some diagnostic tools.
- Must possess a working knowledge of a radio frequency system and be comfortable working with high voltages associated with high rf power output.
- Must possess a working knowledge of chill water systems.
- Experience with radiation work is required.
- Must have good mechanical skills as well as a working skill set with electricity.
- Must be able to trace mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term international deployment, is expected
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5-8 years Particle Accelerator experience
- Willing to travel up to 50%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
This job is/may be based in any state east of the Mississippi. The base pay range for this position is $62,376 - $97,000, however, base pay offered may vary depending on actual location. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications, and location.
The annual incentive target is 5% of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required states Pay Transparency Laws. Base pay information will vary based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.