Siemens Process Automation has an exciting opportunity for a Product manager to handle PCS 7 Hardware, and all PCS Hardware Innovations. The position will hold key technical DCS responsibilities. The desired resource would be a dynamic, high-energy individual, with the desire to develop the deepest of knowledge in control systems and software, as well as an excellent and uplifting communicator. This position will have a balance of technical and commercial tasks with interaction between internal and external stakeholders. In addition to communicating the USA DCS Market roadmaps, market trends and features with detailed explanations, the responsible individual will ensure the orderability, and internal systems for the portfolio referenced above. This position will reside in the DCS Marketing Department, therefore sharing DCS Promotional activities as well. The position will work closely with customers, Sales, Technical Consultants, Global Contacts, and the vertical market teams.
- Execute and manage the SIMATIC PCS 7 technical roll-out
- Ensure product orderability and availability (lifecycle management)
- Participate in event execution highlighting the Siemens innovative DCS Portfolio
- Work with key stakeholders to provide a holistic view of current offerings and opportunities.
- Portfolio marketing, including presentation of concepts to key stakeholders and executives.
- Gather product requirements and market information and co-develop product solutions for the USA DCS Market.
- Advocate the voice of the customer in the portfolio innovation process
- Maintain awareness of competitor plans, trends, and technologies.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors of Science
- 7-10 years of hands on proficiency in product launch & process environment with an emphasis in a technical DCS field
- Strong verbal communication skills to include excellent presentation in a live and customer facing environment
- 15% Travel mostly in the continental US
- PCS 7, PCS neo, SIMIT, Process Control Systems
- Proximity to Philadelphia, PA office
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.