Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Senior Financial Analyst for our Performance Controlling team. This is a hybrid role based out of our Malvern, PA or Cary, NC office.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an
incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers,
professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s
possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which
the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas
that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will be a key contributor to the dynamic North America Performance Controlling team. The role reports to the Senior Director, Finance (Management Reporting, Planning & Analytics) and will support the company’s strategy by providing Management with financial data and insights to assist on business decisions. This role will also have opportunity to drive automation competence and initiatives within the North America Finance community.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Financial Analyst (Performance Controlling), will be responsible for:
Financial planning tool management:
- Owner of NAM company-wide financial planning tool, ensure smooth execution of planning processes and effective user support
- Support financial closing process, ensure smooth data flow and accurate data for reporting
- Lead change management process, identify and prioritize new planning and management reporting features to address emerging business requirements
- Collaborate with IT, data analytics team, business finance teams and external vendor to implement new planning and reporting features
- Tool administration, user access authorization and training to the Finance community
Financial Planning and Analytics (FP&A):
- Provide monthly financial reporting package for executive management and finance controllers
- Perform “scenario based” financial modelling to support business decisions
- P&L and Balance Sheet analysis: actual performance and forecast deviations, root-cause analysis, and corrective actions
- Support North America Management with executive presentations and ad-hoc analysis
- Collaborate with Operational Expense team and Business Line Controllers to improve Planning and Reporting processes
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies regarding data analytics and financial modelling, pioneer new solutions in NAM finance organization
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related discipline required
- Experience with business intelligence tools and financial system implementation is a plus
- Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to assist on decision making
- Effective collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills; excellent professional judgment and problem-solving skills
- Deep knowledge of ERP systems and finance controlling required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint/think-cell
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.