Talent & Leadership Development Professional (P&O)
Role: Global Talent Manager with focus on data analytics
We are Siemens Mobility - We're a leading global provider of short-distance, regional, and long-distance rolling stock, as well as product and system solutions for passenger and freight transport. We ensure the transportation of passengers safely and comfortably while also meeting economic and environmental requirements. Our products are future-oriented and efficient operations while reducing environmental impact and conserving resources.
We, the global Talent Manager team for Siemens Mobility work together with our P&O colleagues on the entire value chain from winning, grow and bond people. Our mission is to support the growth and the transformation of the business and help our people to be relevant.
What will be your contribution to this mission? We like to grow our global footprint to become a truly global organization and have a insightful understanding of regional needs. You come as a talent manager with a broad experience in data analytics and talent insights enriched by a broad understanding of all talent management topics. You will report to the global Senior Vice President Talent Management (Line Manager) as well as to the regional P&O Head for any legal issues (In-Country-Manager). Ideally, we're looking for a passionate Talent Management authority who understands that everyone has different abilities and can change their management style according to the team's needs.
- You know how to create talent management insights to become employer of choice
- You understand to ask questions that can be informed by data analytics, insightful reporting and dashboards and you are familiar to the respective tool landscape (Power BI, Tableau,etc)
- You know how to drive talent management topics by data insights and employee experiences.
- You have broad expertise in people attraction, talent development and providing learning for employees and managers.
- You like to belong to a motivated Global Talent Management team and enrich discussion with data insights?
- You are a culture enthusiast supporting a culture of continuous learning and growth
- You are interested in the rail business and how sustainable rail solutions can make the world greener.
- You support our P&O organization with data insights that helps to build programs according to talent experiences and needs. Additionally, you also guide managers how they can ensure their business growth by recruiting and retaining the right people
- You support our global talent management activities among the regions and run projects on improving recruiting, developing and retaining people on the base of data insights
- You empower leaders to acquire, develop and retain people for SMO, putting the employee experience in the focus of managers activities.
- You work closely together with the Siemens Corporate team and help to implement global concepts locally o ensures high qualitative deliverables, cost transparency and ideas for savings and improvements.
Education, Experience & Attitude:
- University degree plus advanced degree or professional qualification is a bonus
- Significant experience in talent management and data analytics (familiar with diverse reporting tools/coding).
- Sophisticated thinking on talent management, succession planning, career consulting, talent acquisition strategies and organizational development, recruiting and retention
- You are curios and like to challenge the status quo
- You are familiar with data and meaningful metric and drive your action plan on the base of data insights to make people topics transparent for managers along the transformation
- You have proven track record in supporting and advising executives in mature, global organization (stakeholder management)
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions and handle conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed experience in mentor and consulting individuals to effectively drive their professional development
- Ability to translate corporate business strategy into specific development interventions
- Willingness to travel in the region
Make your mark in the cool and exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Gurgaon. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries Last but not the least, we're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time