- Manages the factory automation (FA) product portfolio such as PLC, HMI, SCADA and IPC.
- Assigned with full responsibility for the results, including definition of their customers and market requirements, growth & profit strategies, and business planning.
- Constantly observes relevant competitors' product(s) and/or solution(s).
- Defines product 4P marketing strategies. (product/solution, price, placement, promotion).
- Engage in cross-selling initiatives of sales and cross business unit, supporting sales in terms of technical solutions, participate & discuss with others business unit on potential opportunities.
- Drives the business performance of the product(s) assigned over the whole product lifecycle in cooperation with all business partners over the whole process chain.
- Provides technical input to sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations, ensuring these match SIEMENS capability and offerings.
- Planning and conducting technical workshops and seminars, customer support at trade fairs and end customer presentations.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- 2 - 3 years with technical experience in industrial automation.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Familiarity industrial automation product, knowledge and background is preferable.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Teamworking ability.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet sometimes aggressive deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time