We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
This Position is Based out at Chennai Location.
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for designing and developing cloud native backend services using Golang or similar technologies like Node.js.
- You should be Hands on experience with Golang Technology.
- You should have deep knowledge in AWS services (DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway).
- You should have Knowledge in NoSQL, Terraform scripts.
- You should be able to write automated unit tests and integration tests for the implemented features.
- You have to Ensure conformance to quality processes to help project in meeting quality goals.
What Qualifies Me?
- Do you have and engineering degree with or IT/CS/EEE or MCA with good academic record.
- 2-4 years of demonstrable experience in Software Development.
- You Should be able to effectively investigate reported software defects, debugging skills.
- You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively at various levels - intra team, inter group, spoken skills, written skills - including email, presentation and articulation skills.
- You should have Good knowledge on Software Engineering concepts.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time