Siemens Healthineers sales medical devices and creates medical software. The company's team has more than 900 members in Bratislava, Žilina and Košice, while working closely with other international teams.
Create and develop new HR controlling and budgeting processes including methods, and tools.
• Carry out annual personnel budget planning process across all entities, locations, functions and business lines.
• Perform efficient periodic monthly forecasts and ad-hoc reports for stakeholder groups to enable them to steer, take decisions and define actions.
• Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan and pursues effects of agreed measures.
• Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains and improves the depending on cost accounting system.
• Calculates HR relevant data including accruals in cooperation with payroll team
• Perform analysis and validation of data to provide assurance of accuracy and validity of critical business information.
• Present findings to HR business partners, Finance and management and present the results in an easy-to-understand manner.
• Monitor, measure, analyze and report all HR-relevant KPI’s. Propose actions.
• Drive high degree of automation, standardization & best practice sharing within the HR team and Finance.
• Business admin activities (create purchase orders, issue invoices, check incoming vendor invoices, asset management, etc.)
• Perform periodic HR specific risk & internal controls (e.g. after each payroll run
• Cost controlling, material master data, business partner master data and purchase order management according to approval structure.
English - B2
University education (Bachelor's degree)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
Business application skills
• Variable and Christmas Bonuses
• Hybrid Working Model - Combination of Telework, Home Office and Work from Office
• Flexible Working Hours
• Stock Awards, Additional Pension Plan Contributions
• Bridge Days – free extra paid leave, 6 days a year
• Company Smartphone with option for personal use
• MultiSport Card
• 3 Sick Days / Mental Health Days (no doctor’s permit needed) per year
• In case of sick leave 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, family care 10 days/ year
• Cutting-Edge New Office (Free Parking Included, Electrically Adjustable Desks)
• Yearly Flexible Benefit Budget
• Wellbeing Program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
• Retention Program (Work Anniversary, Life Anniversary, Employee Loans)
• Family Care Program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time