We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Customer Experience & Digital Marketing Professional to join our Smart Infrastructure Marketing Team!
As a Customer Experience & Digital Marketing Professional at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the company's digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
What part will you play?
- Evaluating website traffic according to metrics such as number of visitors, visitor demographics, session length, conversion rate, new customer acquisition cost, and more.
- Using a digital experience platform to assess customer feedback, data, and analytics, as well as improve the overall digital experience and customer experience based on analytics and derived insights.
- Drive sales through customer loyalty offerings. Leverage analytics and experimentation capabilities to build innovative selling strategies to optimize loyalty lifecycle management across all customer segments
- Plan, design and oversee the implementation of an overarching brand loyalty strategy to increase customer engagement, boost retention, and maximize sales
- Perform in-depth target audience research and execute data-driven customer segmentation to ensure our loyalty programs are customized according to each customer segment
- Improving and managing the UX of the website and other digital channels.
- Working closely with HQ to ensure alignment on key messages, goals, and overall experience.
- Evaluating customer purchase trends over time, both short-term and long-term, and assessing the impact of various economic situations (ex. COVID-19).
- Analyzing consumer behavior on current platforms.
- Managing and assessing the customer life cycle and the digital experience life cycle.
- Monitoring customer interactions for insights and data.
- Managing customer relationships or working with the account manager to do so.
- Creating the digital experience strategy and assisting with the customer experience strategy.
- Assisting with the organization’s digital transformation efforts.
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Regularly following online activities of competitors, new online trends and updating digital contents
- Managing and supporting the coordination with Corporate Marketing Department for all digital marketing related topics (Social media, Google, Programmatic Ads Campaigns, etc.)
- Being a Pioneer for Data Analytics of SI digital business, continuously improve the digital customer experience via smart data analysis.
- Controlling and supporting Data Analytics and Marketing Automation Tool activities (i.e. Eloqua, Google / Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Search Console etc.)
- Being familiar with CMS panels
What you need to make real what matters
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Fluent English both written and verbal
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time