SFS Commercial Finance Americas is seeking for a Business Project Management Office Lead. This is a newly created position in our Operational Finance Department. You will oversee our project portfolio & our team of project managers. Successful project management framework requires great story telling (convincing communication) which starts with great listening, being agile, resilient, and adaptable.
PMO Lead main responsibilities include all facets of program execution like stakeholder management, milestone management, risk and issue management, quality management, value/benefit management etc., Integral to delivering these responsibilities will include timely communication to Senior Management and Stakeholders. Operationally, the PMO Lead in conjunction with Senior Management & Stakeholders will enable project prioritization, resource planning and decision making.
- Responsible for successful execution of the PMO Vision & Mission
- Continuously improve, streamline, and/or eliminates excess process, drive efficiencies, and create standardizations of work where needed within PMO Framework
- Implements strong project communication framework, including project steering committee meetings
- Manage project risks and issues and implement mitigation plans
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives
- Bring decisiveness & courage for complex decisions, tough trade-offs, for a desired outcome
- Understand budget/funding limitations and appropriate process
- Build consensus, rigorously follows standards, and deliver independently, with limited guidance
- Using data and metrics to drive improvements/updates
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members
- Understands financial industry terminology and business speak
- Perform team member supervision including performance management
- 10+ years’ experience performing project management in financial industry is a must
- Must have experience managing complex, large scale projects
- Experience in driving multi country or global projects with an ability manage diversified group members
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Experience managing a Portfolio or Project Management Office
- Experience managing external partner relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to Lead & being resilient
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.