Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Here at Digital Industries, one of the main pillars of Siemens, we are the market leader in industrial automation. Our products and services are used in factories across the world, from car production to pharmaceutical plants.
We know that future operation will be different than today. And we want to be the inspiring leader, building the future jointly with customers and partners. Delivering real value fast, in collaboration, solving fundamental problems, growing sustainability, optimizing systems, and living the change, this is what drives us in our daily operations.
For this, we have created the Future of Industrial Operations. Our goal is to do nothing less than transforming the industry and ourselves, Siemens.
We are crafting a portfolio for tomorrow, iterating fast over new ideas and being in close touch with our customers to integrate their feedback back to the products we built.
With this approach, we are building the bridge into the sustainable world of tomorrow. Fast, agile and purpose driven, for us and the next generations to come.
What part will you play?
In your role as “Full Stack Cloud Developer” you will be at the core, to realize our cloud native software service offerings as part of an end-to-end product team. You will make our customer dreams come true and build customized cloud/ software solutions and products.
- You will get in close interaction with customers and apply co- creation
- Within an international, engaging and product related team you are responsible for the development, advancement and operation of state-of-the-art software
- You and your team will monitor the project success closely and adapt to new challenges and requirements
- With your technical expertise in your domain you assure a high efficiency within the development environment
What you need to make real what matters.
- You bring a bachelor’s degree in computer science, industrial engineering, or a related field
- You have a track record in developing cloud solutions/ software services along the IT and OT space
- With several years of profound technical domain expertise working as a Full Stack/ Cloud Native developer with AWS you feel well prepared for the challenge
- You have profound experience in GOlang & Angular (TypeScript)
- You have distinctive Operations and DevOps experience with tools like CI/CD and Gitlab, K8s and Docker
- You are keen on working directly with customers and seeking for solutions that scale across a broad base of customers
- Your team can rely on you and you can count on your team
- Fluent in English skills will help you communicate in our international environment and German language skills are a plus
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time