We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do
Run tests and inspections over medium and low voltage final products under quality conditions and regulations.
°Electrical and Mechanical inspections accoding to quality standards
°Test electrical and mechanical function over medium voltage boards under clients requirements
°Follow and promote Health and safety measures, mainly Electrical risk.
°Create and communicate aditional information regarding findings during inspection fase and testing in diferent platforms to report to OM and Engineering.
°Provide regular follow up to findings.
°Available for shift changing.
°Perform final product test with national or international clients.
°Provide product support to Quality, Assembly lines, Engineering, OM and clients during the Production planning fase or test.
°Record information and evidence during inspection fase.
°Contribuite with continous improvement.
What will you need to succeed?
°Electricity Minor or similar, technical (TSU), or high school.
°2 years of experience in electrical control
°Work with escential Electrical tools
°Siemens software an tools programing if possible.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time