Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Department: Order Management
Job Family: Order Management / Execution
About the role
- Executive – Order Management
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Planning & execution for manufacturing of Steam Turbines to meet the delivery requirements within time, quality and costs (as specified by the Customer) within the framework of policies and guidelines of SL and SAG with the objective of achieving and exceeding the business goals of the Factory.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Planning & execution of project based on customer requirement on the details of the turbine (quality, cost and delivery)
- Prepare main time schedule comprises of Engineering, purchasing, quality and manufacturing activities IN ORDER TO enable the factory to deliver the turbines on time within quality and Costs.
Order Execution (Factory Scope):
- Monitor all activities for engineering, procurement and in-house manufacturing based on main time schedule.
- Monitoring PR-PO for all project items and follow up with SCM
- Issue Job cards and Production orders for Manufacturing of in-house components.
- Creation and closing of production orders in SAP
- Tracking of material shortages through SAP
- Inventory planning & monitoring
- Monthly Cost tracking for projects with respect to planned cost
- NC management
- B.E / B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering from reputed college
- 3-7 years of experience in Heavy engineering industry
- Basic knowledge of power plants (preferred) and steam turbines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Inclination towards new learning and good team player
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time