- Support and assistance in Project Management activities ; i.e project coordination, engineering, project documentation, testing and commissioning works.
- Integrate into the Project Management team
- Support configuration and change management activities with assistance from Engineering team
- Close relationship with project teams for better understanding of the different stages of the projects
- Monitor performance of installation works with our subcontractors
- Monitor weekly the Overall Progress of the Projects: KPIs performance
- Undertaking a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Masters in Electrical / Electronics / Control Engineering or equivalent.
- Basic programing skills, i.e. C++, Visual Basic , Phyton would be an added advantage
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application; i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Projects (would be an added advantage)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time