We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What part will you play?
• Designing and preparing test plans and test cases,
• Defining and maintaining test environment,
• Designing and implementing test automation, maintaining existing automation structure,
• Performing automated and manual tests according to test plans,
• Recording and tracking defects using standard bug tracking tools,
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines,
• Working close to development team,
What you need to make real what matters.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience,
• Excellent understanding of testing concepts and the role of QA in the software development lifecycle,
• Proven 2+ years of experience in testing complex software systems (manual and automated),
• Hands-on experience in one of the programming languages,
• Good command of English,
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills,
• ISTQB Certification is a plus,
• Knowledge of XML technologies (xsd, xslt, etc.) is a plus,
• Knowledge of industrial automation systems is a plus,
• Knowledge of industrial communication technologies and time sensitive networking is a plus,
• Knowledge of Linux environment is a plus,
• Knowledge of RTOS and embedded systems is a plus,
What we offer
· Speak up Culture
· Respectful Workplace
· Being part of a global work environment
· Remote working and remote living flexibility
· Attractive remuneration package
· Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
· Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
· Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
· Creche allowance for mothers
· Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
· Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time