- Supervises and leads teams of technical specialists to execute project installation works.
- Supervises all project installation works, engineering works, field personnel, subcontractors, and site progress in accordance to site/work schedule or program with consultants.
- He/she is responsible for overall project quality, cost control and timely completion of assigned projects.
- Plans and executes project activities including cost re-estimates, work schedules, and material delivery schedules. Maximize cost saving in ensuring most reliable and lowest quote from selected suppliers, prudent man power planning
- Directs and organizes the preparation of engineering submittals and timely delivery of materials to site.
- Maintains and controls all project documentation - drawings, site progress report, T&C reports and O&M.
- Computer literacy and product know how
- Project management skills
- NTC / Diploma in Engineering
- Good at multi tasking
- Able to communicate across all levels of management and between teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time