Job Title: Cybersecurity Consultant (f-m-d)
Location: Munich or Erlangen
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
If you really want to make a difference in cybersecurity – make it with us!
At Siemens we are continuously pushing the boundaries of industries, infrastructures, and transportation with innovations in areas such as the industrial metaverse, data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. Those innovations come with new security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus increasing the exposure to cyberattacks. Join us! Together we can make the world secure.
In a nutshell:
As Industrial Consultant Cybersecurity you guide our customers into improving their cybersecurity posture in industrial and critical infrastructure environments. By positioning the global portfolio of Siemens in OT (Operational Technology) cybersecurity, we protect Siemens and our customers around the world. In your role as cybersecurity Consultant, you will face different stakeholder interests where you need to manage expectations by constantly translating technical concepts and expert topics into business language to assure management buy-in for accelerated progress in your projects.
This is your challenge:
- You will be driving delivery of cybersecurity consulting services, e.g., gap and risk assessments, development of mitigation plans and tailored cybersecurity roadmaps.
- As part of a community of 1300+ cybersecurity experts you will collaborate and deliver comprehensive cybersecurity projects.
- Additionally, you will contribute to the development of the cybersecurity portfolio by providing input regarding customer demands, market trends, and evolutions of cybersecurity regulations.
What we are looking for:
- A master’s degree in cybersecurity, computer science, data science or similar fields as well as first relevant work experience. Alternatively, you have an excellent bachelor’s degree in above majors combined with several years’ relevant work experience in similar capacity.
- A first consulting experience from industrial environment is required, while solid cybersecurity knowledge is advantageous for this role.
- Ideally you are familiar with leading cybersecurity standards (e.g., IEC 62443, ISO 27001, NIST CSF).
- You possess knowledge of industrial control systems (ICS) / Operational Technology (OT).
- Knowledge of cybersecurity controls and technologies (e.g., hardening, IDS, vulnerability management, anomaly detection, network segmentation) is beneficial.
- Cybersecurity certifications (e.g, IEC 62443, CISSP, GICSP, CISA) are appreciated; willingness to learn and get certified along your growth journey is a prerequisite.
- You have outstanding analytical and communication skills and a high level of passion, social competence, and team spirit.
- Your willingness to travel to customer sites in Europe.
- You bring with excellent communication skills.
- You are business fluent in both German and English (C1).
What we offer.
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee regular training and paid cybersecurity certifications
- A large number of national and international opportunities for development
- Remote and mobile working – typically 2-3 days per week
- Generous holidays policies and paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women’s network, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees as well as for those re-entering the workforce
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time