Are you experienced in supply chain?
Do you like new challenges?
If YES join our logistic team as a Consultant. We are the supply chain team within GBS in Siemens and at this moment we need the new experienced Consultant.
What are the main tasks of the Logistics Consultant?
- Coordination of new warehouse implementation; participate on selection of new warehouse provider; look after future warehouse provider – service levels, KPI´s, quality & process improvements; support warehouse related project across our organization
- Drive implementation project, coordinate involved parties (business departments, IT, governance, suppliers etc.)
- In the future participate on other projects in field of Supply Chain Management at Siemens Manufacturing & Logistics environment (e.g.: general material flow, material management, transport management, warehousing & internal logistics, productions planning, master data etc.) – depending on own field of expertise
- Manage projects in project manager role or as consultant; lead other team members, act as trusted advisor to internal customers, prepare decision proposals for senior management, draft solutions and concepts for IT departments or external providers, manage implementation of suggested solutions.
- Supporting build up and further growth of internal consulting services in field of Supply Chain Management.
What do we expect from the Logistics Consultant?
- Very good understanding of warehousing processes (incl. providers selection, contracting etc.)
- High IT affinity & experience with IT projects, good knowledge of SAP (or other ERP systems) is a plus
- Know-how in one of the SCM fields mentioned above is a plus (general material flow, material management, transport management, warehousing & internal logistics, productions planning, master data etc.)
- Experience with project management & the continuous improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean/Six Sigma/Kaizen)
- Above average soft skills expected - professional communication, capable to sell own ideas and convince others, structured and analytical, capability to understand complex environment
- Experience in Shared Service/Business Services is an advantage
- Very good command of English, German language knowledge is an advantage
Why Global Business Services Siemens? What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 130 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time