Partner to industry in digital transformation
Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close partnership with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
We help our customers to fully exploit the potential of data for their company by connecting the real and digital worlds and combining the power of hardware and software. This way, we bring together processes that previously ran separately into one continuous flow of data, thus enabling the industrial Internet of Things. An Internet that covers the entire value chain, from shop floor to top floor, from sensors to the cloud.
We make real what matters. This is your role:
- Analysis of the data sheets, of the general specifications and of the specifications (both in Romanian and in English), in order to elaborate solutions.
- Configuration of the components and systems of the solution according to the applicable technical requirements. It defines the products, components and systems that will be used as well as their concrete characteristics.
- Executes any other provisions given by the hierarchical superior, regarding the realization of the short-term strategies of the company, within the limits of respecting the legal basis.
- He is constantly improving his professional and specialized training
- Provides support to the sales manager / regional sales manager in achieving the sales strategies and objectives for the market in which they operate, starting with the bidding phase until the conclusion of the contract
- It provides the necessary (presentations, technical documentation, etc.) in order to organize conferences for the clients of the department.
- Participates in marketing and promotion activities for certain products and promotes them on the market
- Prepares technical offers, ensuring compliance with technical and contractual requirements and collaborates with department heads, sales managers, commercial assistants and those who offer sales support
- Participates in specialization courses in his field of activity
- Collaborates with the Project Manager or head of the department in terms of strategic positioning of services and products.
- It is customer-oriented, supports this approach within the organization and has a unitary approach towards it.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in technical university
- Experience in network components, industrial automation, communication solutions, network management, network security, IoT, process automation
- Knowledge of Siemens industrial communication and indentification products.
- Knowledge in industrial network infrastructures, (ex. VPN, Firewall, WLAN, etc)
- Knowledge of Tia Portal, Step 7, DCS systems (i.e. PCS7)
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications Office.
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time to customer
Great Minds think differently!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time