AI & ML Software Engineer
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious Engineer, looking for the next step in their career as an AI & ML Software Engineer.
Do you have experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data, and Software who can work in high performing team using large data sets to develop complex algorithms and models to solve real problems?
Siemens Healthineers are establishing a new team in this domain to expand and complement our existing broad range of Engineering competencies; the successful applicant will be a key member of this team within the Engineering organisation.
The role involves a wide range of data driven projects that make real-time intelligent decisions to support next generation medical diagnostic analysers which cover immunoassay, chemistry, and hematology testing.
The scope of work will include gathering very large data sets from active analysers in the field, developing suitable database structures, committing this data to AI & ML tools to create models predicting analyzer behavior.
As an Engineer you will be part of a fast grown highly innovative Engineering team working on complex medical device analysers to serve the needs of laboratories of any size – today and tomorrow.
The critical skills and personality we are looking for
- Experience in the design and development of high-quality AI / ML solutions
- Must have Knowledge of various sophisticated tools and methods to achieve the following goals
- Gathering of large data sets
- Developing database structures
- Data analysis / manipulation
- Building AI / ML models
- Implementation into real-time system
- Experience with multiple machine learning techniques / models (Supervised Models, Ensembles, Unsupervised learning techniques, Neural network)
- Experience with a core software engineering language e.g. Python, C, C#, C++
- Decompose complex real-world problems into simple, straight-forward AI/ML solutions
Required for the success of this role
- High paced individual that is eager and passionate in developing and delivering novel AI/ML solutions in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Readily accepts ownership, accountability, and responsibility in delivering effective solutions
- An excellent team player who knows how to work in a team environment
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal skills are required
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- 3+ years of relevant engineering experiencein a high performing software team
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally. We have an excellent benefits package for the right candidate.
If you want to join apply online, Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
Any issues - Please email email@example.com
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time