Join our Talented, Motivated and Yong Customer Service Team @ Siemens Healthineers Algeria as Customer Service Engineer.
The Customer Service Engineer is a field-based, customer-facing role that primarily installs, services, maintains and modifies Siemens Healthineers imaging equipment at our customer sites. Our CSEs acts as "Siemens Ambassadors" to the customer, their main mission is to perform service, preventative maintenance, modifications, and installations on medical imaging equipment at customer sites with minimal supervision.
The Field Service Technician reports to the Customer Service Manager at Siemens SPA Healthineers
- Performs the startup & commissioning of new MR, CT Equipment’s.
- Performs complex equipment installation, trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and complex maintenance using tools, test equipment, etc.
- Performs assessment of complex product/equipment performance based on field. support data and recommends modifications or improvements.
- Completes and documents all installations, inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures. Performs service on complex imaging systems.
- Communicates and interfaces with customer personnel to provide quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution.
- Be proactive in early fault detection and propose solution (after validation from engineering) to be implemented immediately.
- Ensure conformity with quality procedures, legal rules, ethics and EHS.
- Attend technical conferences, training seminars.
- Maintain integrity of equipment and systems.
- May participate in the negotiation and administration of service or systems contracts.
- Promote Siemens products in front of customers and help finding new sales opportunities.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in electronics or biomedical engineering.
- Professional experience in the role of Customer Service & Support.
- Good Communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Good Spoken & Written English.
- Good IT Skills (Windows, Office, Linux, Network ...)
- Ability to travel all around the country.
- Valid Driving License with driving experience.
- Free of all military duties.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Spa
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time