Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Manager (f/m/d) within our Transaction Assurance department to support the financial workstream in large and complex M&A projects globally and contribute to Siemens Healthineers’ growth strategy.
Do you want to make a real difference in M&A deals? Our team - Transaction Assurance - provides financial due diligence (buy and sell side) and valuation expertise to Siemens Healthineers’ Top Management to ensure financial aspects of a transaction are properly addressed. We work and win together in multidisciplinary teams on a global basis, with employees and (Top) Management from a wide variety of Siemens Healthineers businesses.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for providing focused financial advice to the Siemens Healthineers managing board by taking ownership for:
- Performing financial due diligence and valuation services
- Advising on and negotiating the relevant contract clauses related to purchase price adjustment mechanisms and closing balance sheet provisions, with the target companies’ management / advisors
- Assisting in the preparation and analysis of business plans and profitability calculations
- You regularly and closely collaborate with different internal stakeholders within Siemens Healthineers to ensure all impacts and risks to the target’s financials are assessed
- You build and maintain trusted working relationships with other parts of Siemens Healthineers globally (e.g. M&A, Legal, Accounting & Controlling, Business Areas /Business Lines) to establish the department as a trusted advisor
- You promote and drive digitalization within the Transaction Assurance department
- If required, you manage and direct external financial advisors (up to 10 consultants) on a project-by-project basis
- You take the opportunity to also work on other challenging engagements within the Assurance team to fill the gaps in your experience, increase your knowledge of Siemens Healthineers and build your executive network, preparing you for your next career step with us
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You show above-average academic history and career progression
- You hold a university degree (Master or PhD) in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- You have many years of professional experience as an M&A / Financial Due Diligence advisor (e.g. from a Big 4 company) or relevant experience in Controlling, Private Equity or Investment Banking
- You bring detailed knowledge and understanding of M&A contracts and purchase price mechanisms and experience in defining these together with legal advisors
- You have good knowledge of IFRS; CPA, ACCA, ACA, CFA qualification is an advantage
- You have worked in an international business setting and have experience with and passion for working in diverse teams demonstrating strong intercultural sensitivity
Your attributes and skills:
- Your excellent communication skills enable you to execute your work and communicate fluently in English and at eye level with different business units, cultures, and management levels in an international environment. German language skills or a further language are a plus
- Your ‘we win together’ mindset and your empathic, honest, and loyal communication style with strong decision-making ability lets you easily interact with external advisors as well as internal stakeholders and interfaces (including at Top Management level)
- You have a deep and validated curiosity about the Siemens Healthineers business and portfolio
- ‘You own it’: your pro-active and self-driven personality enables you to work independently, and result orientated within a dynamic and cross functional environment with the ability to inspire others
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time