Senior Engineer – Solutions Engineering
Imagine a company that combines the dynamic energy of a start-up and the backing of Siemens, a global powerhouse. A company where ideas, passion, and ingenuity are valued - and - vital to solve the next generation of smart building challenges and help customers achieve net carbon zero goals.
Enlighted is human-centered proptech company that creates positive transformation wherever space, people and work meet through our industry leading technology. We empower organizations with this technology to transform physical spaces into regenerative places that fuel positive impact for people, portfolio, and our planet.
Our team is constantly evolving to deliver exceptional value to customers worldwide and remain at the forefront of future-proofing building with our innovative solutions. If you are passionate about turning everyday spaces into extraordinary places – join us – and start making your impact today.
To learn more about Enlighted, visit us at www.enlightedinc.com
Everything we do at Enlighted is underpinned by our values. We know it is not just what we do that matters, it is how we do it that makes the difference. We expect all team members to live our values and create a culture where everyone is inspired to be their best.
You have a unique opportunity to chart your professional path by owning your development, your career, and your future. We encourage all employees to hone their skills, acquire new ones, and explore continued opportunities within Enlighted and Siemens – the brightest way to advance your career!
Enlighted – Global Technology Center, Chennai
Senior Engineer – Solutions Engineering
5 – 7 years
• Troubleshoot and resolve escalated technical support issues impacting Enlighted's global customers.
• Facilitate escalations and drive effective follow-up with Development & Engineering teams on highly complicated incidents.
• Own relationships with customers and serve as technical point of contact during issue resolution.
• Responsible for uninterrupted service for new implementations as per agreed service levels
• Perform product fixes as needed either directly or with product Engineering assistance
• On time escalation & effective follow up with Development & Engineering teams on highly complicated incidents.
• Work with product team to introduce product improvements into the product road map.
• Upskill and train Tech Support teams to handle recurring issues.
• Extensive creation & usage of Knowledge articles on service-related issues and topics
• Drive process improvement and increase knowledge sharing within the organization.
• Upskill and train technical support team members to handle recurring issues
• Develop and maintain effective troubleshooting flows for customers and fellow support personnel.
• Bachelor’s in Computers, Electronics or Electrical Engineering, or any another closely related engineering discipline; or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of working experience in an integrated hardware and software organization, working with teams focused on Engineering, testing, and product management.
• Working experience with Linux
• Knowledge of networking; a solid understanding of wireless networking (802.11, 802.15.4) concepts, networks configuration and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with Cloud Infrastructure technologies: HTML, java script, Java, application servers, modern REST APIs.
• Knowledge of IOT/Embedded systems is a huge plus.
• UNIX/Linux shell scripting
• Experience with VMWare and enterprise and cloud virtualization
• SQL query language and relational database systems
• Excellent client-facing communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Experience with IoT, Workplace Experience, or Building Technologies
• Curiosity and willingness/desire to learn about different areas of technology.
• Flexibility on work timings and shifts.
Nice to have:
• Experience with lighting control systems fixture integration in commercial installations
• Familiarity with lighting sciences and human perception of light characteristics
• Knowledge of building management systems, and specifically BACnet protocol over IP
• Understanding of hardware, sensors, workplace lighting technologies and controls, and embedded/IoT systems concepts
• Experience with troubleshooting control fixture integration issues
• Prior programming experience - any familiarity with logical operations (PLC)
• 3+ years of enterprise IT experience that may include hands-on software development, DevOps engineering, systems architecture, technical project management or similar
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted Energy Systems Pvt Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time