Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunity to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our ASEAN team as Zone Country Segment Manager, XP – Zone ASEAN to ensure the success of Business Line (X-ray products) in the Zone ASEAN with profitable growth, working with the Business Line and local Healthineers team. Ensuring successful execution of growth strategies and support Business Line leadership to formulate and execute the regional strategy for Zone ASEAN, as well as strategic business initiatives.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You should demonstrate in-depth technical expertise in the X-ray portfolio and counsel customers and sales organizations on the capabilities and options for Siemens Healthineers’ products.
- You help the sales organization to reach out to and best serve potential customers and offers both sales organization and customers advise on the capabilities of the X-ray products.
- You act as a resource for customer and the sales organization for knowledge on products related to the X-ray portfolio.
- You constantly analyze product portfolio of the X-ray Business line.
- You serve as a liaison between RHQ/ BL and the country on all things pertaining to X-ray portfolio. You will adapt and execute the global strategies within the territory.
- You understand business's overall planning, including its topline, growth, market share, and profitability. Drive strategies and adapt to shifting business environments to make sure the intended goals are met.
- You will develop strong customers relationships within the territory.
- You will plan and execute strategies for identifying and developing Key Opinion Leaders and reference sites.
- You will develop marketing plans to suit the strategy for the portfolio. Execute these plans diligently.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/radiography
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a successfully completed degree or relevant professional qualification and formal business training.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a variety of diagnostic imaging industry roles.
- Preferable is prior experience leading broad Customer Relationship Management (CRM) excellence efforts.
- Deep knowledge in X-ray Portfolio – Both clinical and technical knowledge empowering the person to influence the internal and external stake holders.
- Communication & presentation skills – Should be capable of developing and presenting convincing arguments and influence the outcome of the decisions.
- Problem solving skills – Analyze problems and provide solution in a structured way. Use tools and problem-solving techniques to identify and fix problems analyzes a variety of proposed solutions' alternatives, risks, and rewards. Be proactive in anticipating and avoiding issues. Oversees projects, teams, and activities related to the solution's implementation.
- Driving results – Always thrive for excellence
- Coaching and developing others – Planning and promoting the development of individual competences; Giving employees feedback, counsel, and development assistance to support them in achieving high performance.
Your attributes and skills:
- Good presentation skills, strong business, digital, and financial acumen.
- Proven experience in responsibility for business planning and opportunity prioritization.
- Prior experience of managing and influencing a direct team, indirect reports, peers, and leadership. Proven entrepreneurial spirit and execution.
- Consistently demonstrated professionalism with both internal and external customers and partners.
- Working Location: Open to be based in Indonesia/ Malaysia/ Philippines/ Singapore/ Thailand/ Vietnam
Our global team:
We are a team of 68,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time